Concrete Floor Prep and Repair
Whether for industrial facilities or commercial spaces, it is extremely important to give surface the correct concrete surface profile, or CSP. This will allow for proper bonding of concrete overlays and coatings, or other flooring materials.
- Removal of mastic, carpet glue, thin-set, coatings et cetera.
- Grinding slab to help flatten uneven surfaces.
- Dustproofing floors in facilities where cleanliness is critical.
- Joint repair and filling to prevent further damage to slab.
- Fill and repair of holes and large cracks in concrete slabs.